Instant Films takes all the conventional wisdom about filmmaking and turns it on its head. Taking advantage of new technologies Instant Films creates a intense and exciting environment where filmmakers don't have time for pretension, ego or second thoughts.
INSTANT FILMS is Produced by Peter Lebow and John Sylvain.
DAY 2 - 3
- At 8pm Friday night, 7 writers each select two random words and a cast breakdown (for example 2 woman, 2 men).
- Each writer has 12 hours to complete an eight page script which incorporates all of the above.
- At 8am Saturday morning, the actors and directors assemble and the writers deliver their scripts.
- The directors randomly pick one of the completed scripts.
- A cast is chosen randomly from the pool of actors.
- Production begins.
- The Directors have less than two days to shoot and edit their films using the cast they were assigned.
- Directors bring their finished films to the theater by 6pm Sunday.
- At 8pm the films are shown to a live audience!